Yume Sakura High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yume Sakura High

Reject reality~ Substitute your own!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Events

In School:

September 7th: School Begins!

October 31st: Halloween Dance

Out of School:

September 18th-October 2nd (Weekends only): Autumn Harvest Fair

What Time Is It?
Top posters
Insanity
18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan Vote_lcap18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan Voting_bar18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan Vote_rcap 
Izumi Isamu
18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan Vote_lcap18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan Voting_bar18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan Vote_rcap 
Ayumu Haru
Vincent Earl
Schrodinger
Yagiri Lux
Constantine
Jillian
Latest topics
» Jillian...
18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 am by Jillian

» Costume Shop
18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 am by Vincent Earl

» Fubuki Iwari
18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:51 pm by Constantine

» Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe
18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:43 pm by Izumi Isamu

» Vincent Ceil's Samsung S5230
18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:14 pm by Insanity

» Vincent Ciel Housing..
18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:56 pm by Vincent Earl

» Earl Ciel Vincent
18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:31 am by Izumi Isamu

» Izumi's Car
18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 am by Insanity

» Lux, Yagiri Iri
18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:10 am by Insanity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:27 pm
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is Jillian

Our users have posted a total of 92 messages in 53 subjects

18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Insanity
Admin
Insanity

Bank Account
$: 35

18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan Empty
PostSubject: 18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan   18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Kokoro Aimi

18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan DSC_0705_HDR_
Cherry Street
House

---------
Other Residents in House--Mother, Father.
---------
Pets--Kitten named "Martian"
--------

Last edited by Kokoro Aimi on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yumesakurahigh.rpg-board.net
Insanity
Admin
Insanity

Bank Account
$: 35

18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: 18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan   18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:46 am

Kokoro sighed and threw her stuff down on her bed. It was about 3:30 AM and she had just gotten back from a night out in Kureijī-shi. She had visited a goth club down there and now had a few new numbers written down on scrap paper in her pocket. She flopped down on the bed, belly up, and closed her eyes. She could still see the flashing neon lights and could still smell the different foods coming from each resturaunt and fast food joint. She picked up her string bag, opened it up, and pulled out her diary. She flipped open to a new page. Each page had a picture on it...and today's was Insanity Is Bliss. She rolled her eyes and wrote down her usual lyrics and entry...

18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan Avi4_210
Dear Dear Diary, I wanna tell my secrets...

Dear Diary

Today was interesting. I met up with Ayumu for a smoothie in the mall, and then we headed out to the skate park. I must admit...I was bored to death. Ayumu was busy shredding and doing awesome tricks...but I was stuck writing out a story idea because I left my skateboard at home. After that we split up. I went to Kureijī-shi because I heard they opened a new goth club. It's called the Rose Room and it's a cool place to be. I met a few new people...I don't think it'll last though. Nobody texted me today...which annoys me. Once school starts things will pick up again, but for the mean time...SUMMER SUCKS. Oh...and by the way, I got a haircut. It's a lot shorter, hot pink with black tips. I look like a flamingo T.T.....But I kinda like it at the same time....ya know?
Love, Kokie

This template was created by ShelbySunshine of RPG-D

She shut the diary with a gentle "fwap" and lay back against the wall. The clock now read 4:30 AM...A full hour of just pondering and writing. Sighing, she lay down, pulled the covers up and yawned loudly...At least a few hours of sleep would do her good...
Back to top Go down
https://yumesakurahigh.rpg-board.net

18 Cherry Street, Yume, Japan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yume Sakura High :: Outside Town :: Housing-
Jump to: